Deployable Oil Analysis Laboratory Equipment Transit Cases
(Click Image to Enlarge)
A complete Oil Analysis Laboratory in a Deployable Container.
(Click Image to Enlarge)
A Mobility Bin to protect the AES/RFS (Rotrode Filter Spectroscopy) System during Transport
Description of the Spectroil M/N-W & AES/RFS Transit Cases
The Spectroil M transit case is a complete oil analysis laboratory in a deployable container. The transit case is designed to accommodate the Spectroil and all necessary accessories and consumables during transport and to act as a complete oil analysis laboratory when on-site. The Spectroil can be operated while still in the case and a gas cylinder lift mechanism is used to raise the spectrometer to a comfortable height (variable) for operation. Storage for consumables and accessories is provided in a custom compartment which doubles as a worktable.
The AES/RFS transit case is designed to accommodate the Rotrode Filter Spectroscopy accessory to the Spectroil M/N-W and all necessary accessories and consumables during transport.
Both Transit cases feature a shock-mounted cradle designed to hold and protect the instrument. The case is mounted on four casters; two fixed and two that swivel and have locking brakes. The transit cases are manufactured from a formulation of polyethylene for high impact strength and have outstanding resistance to high and low temperatures. The design provides protection to fungus, water, solvents and abrasion. Handles are provided for the removal of the cover, tie downs around the perimeter facilitate securing the case during transport, and there are openings on the bottom for movement by forklift.
- Wear Metal Analysis, Accessory for the Spectroil M
Features and Benefits of the Transit Cases
- Two-piece seamless molded polyethylene construction
- Non-collapsing corners that are thicker than the container walls
- Recessed hardware to prevent damage and snagging
- Molded-in corrugation to provide transport and stacking strength
- Full handgrips, spring-loaded handles
- Tie-down rings, spring-loaded for 180° pivot
- Wing-turn latches
- Integrally molded and gasketed parting line assures positive seal after rough handling
- Latches and hinges are riveted to molded-in metal inserts for greater strength
- Anti-shear stops on parting line at each latch and hinge point
- Pressure relief valve
- Compartment for additional storage
Product Information and Applications